Kaboodle and Lovell Homes supporting The Nest Community Sports Foundation
As the chosen white goods supply and installation partner for Lovell Homes East Anglia region, Kaboodle were only too happy to help support Lovell with their chosen charity for 2020 The Nest – Norwich City community sports foundation.
Located on the outskirts of Norwich, The Nest is the Foundation’s brand new state-of-the-art community hub. The multi-million pound site contains residential bunk boxes, high-quality grass football pitches, and a main building with superb catering facilities, all set in a green and leafy secure 22-acre site.
The foundation aims to bring the community together through sport. The nest has been designed so that each year:
- 1,000 school children will improve their health and wellbeing
- 750 people will gain qualifications and training
- 650 people with disabilities will take part in physical activity
- 337 people of all ages will join weekly health projects for dementia and mental health
- 225 people will take part in weekly sports clubs
- 600 events will be held to boost community cohesion
- 4,500 footballers of all ages will use the football pitches
- Ten apprentices will learn, grow, and develop their skills
- 180 young people will study and train in our football and education programmes
Lovell homes have generously refurbished a house at the site and Kaboodle are proud to be supplying and installing the kitchen appliances to this very worthy cause. The house will be available for disadvantaged families to stay as residents while their children get to enjoy the various activities, training camps and wellbeing workshops held at the Nest.
For more information on The Nest and to find out how you can help the Foundation, check out #BuildTheNest on your socials.
From all the team at Kaboodle Home Appliance Installation we wish Lovells and The Nest every success with the project!